Presented by the Fools’ End Club, the inaugural Smoke on the Water Cigar Cruise is a unique opportunity to share great cigars with good friends while exploring Flathead Lake on a private cruise.
The day will include a land-based celebration with food, live music, drinks, and outdoor smoking at Volunteer Park in Lakeside, Montana. We then board a private charter provided by Far West Boat Tours for a cruise along the shore of Flathead Lake. On board we’ll continue enjoying cigars, drinks, and music. There’s no better way to see the lake!
- 2:00 PM: Event begins at Volunteer Park, Lakeside
- 2:00-6:00 PM: Music by Matt Stivers band, socialize, smoke, and review Silent Auction items
- 4:00 PM: Dinner is served – down to earth Montana barbecue featuring burgers, pulled pork, baked beans, salads and dessert
- 5:30 PM: Live Auction
- 6:00 PM: Silent auction ends. Move to the Far West to prepare for departure
- 6:30-9:00 PM: Cruise Flathead lake: socialize, smoke, and enjoy libations aboard the oldest cruise boat on the lake!
- 9:00 PM: Return to lakeside and move to Tamarack brewery for an after part for those with remaining energy!
The Matt Stivers Band:
Singer-Songwriter Matt Stivers plays roots rock with a taste of country and blues. With the help of local musicians in Missoula, Montana, he has released six albums over the last decade with television placements along the way. Jim Rogers is featured on the keyboards with Phil Stempin on bass and Sam McKenzie playing drums. They are currently in production on new material yet to be released as well as playing live in and around western Montana.